2018. augusztus 27., hétfő

14 Sacred Words - English version


As I heard for the first time about "14 Sacred Words", I did not even assume that this band comes from the US, as -besides the old ones- there were only a few quality ns bands in the last decade. So, I was really surprised to hear such a band from New York with such quality. As it is one of the main aims of this blog to represent new bands to our readers, we contacted Jason, the "motor" of the one-man-band who replied us in this long interview. (Thank You Jason, again for Your answers!)



1. Hi my Friend! As far as I know, the band is a one-man project, so I'd like to ask you to introduce yourself to the readers! When did you begin to play music? What was the reason behind of it? What are you doing in your private life?

My name is Jason Augustus.  I am the one-man-band (for the moment) 14 Sacred Words.  I've been a musician for about as long as I can remember.  I started playing piano as a toddler and eventually just started playing around on any instrument I could get my hands on.  I'm not formally trained or anything, I just figured the stuff out on my own. 

I have been NS for nearly my entire life, and it is the driving force behind 14SW.  While I am uncompromisingly NS, the primary message behind the music I write is written in the band name itself: The 14 Words.  All the political differences that float around aside, anyone on our side of the fence should at least be able to agree that the 14 Words are the most important, and sacred thing.

My private life isn't far off from my public life - I'm a relatively open book.  Music is my prioritized passion, although I also enjoy reading, spending time with my family, having barbecues with my neighbors, playing a video game here and there, long walks off short piers, etc.

2. I'd describe your music as a very hard, Metal influenced hardcore. Am I correct? Please tell me about your musical influences! What were the bands you grew up listening to?

So many labels, so many genres and subgenres, and all the autistic geeks to mediate them!  I like your description, we can go with that.  Categorically, I classify 14SW as Metalcore.  Yes, there are many different elements within, some conventional, some not so conventional, I certainly wouldn't want to say my music is just like any other Metalcore band, because I do feel there are things that set my project apart from others, but I'm too humble to classify my music as some abstract, flashy subgenre.

I've got musical influences all over the place.  The majority of it comes from the Silent Hill sound tracks.  I'm not sure if you or your readers are familiar with it, but Silent Hill is a series of video games from back in the mid to late 90's.  It's creepy and atmospheric, with a very dramatic and thought-provoking story.  Anyway, the thing that stood out most to me was the soundtracks to the series.  Outside of that there's every genre under the sun.  Black Metal, Death Metal, Speed Metal, Hair Metal, Rock, Pop, doobididoo -  I could hear a fart blown in the wind and get inspired somehow.

Some of the bands I listened to, growing up... I'll try to keep it a short list:
Cradle of Filth, Septic Flesh, Gorerotted, Dying Fetus, At The Gates, Dissection, Morbid Angel, Testament, Deicide (this list could go on forever).



3. Why did you come to the idea to keep 14SW as a one-man-band? Do you have plans to play live with a full lineup?

The pros outweighed the cons at the time.  Playing with a full band is an amazing experience, especially with like-minded people in front of a like-minded audience, the recording process is another story.  As a one-man-band, there are no ends to the advantages in the recording stage.  No scheduling issues, no people showing up late, no people "not feeling it", and anytime a part gets screwed up, it's no one's fault but mine.  The downside to that is obviously I can't play gigs alone.  It's a love/hate thing.

I do plan on forming a full lineup this year in hopes to start playing live shows in 2019.  I have come into contact with some very skilled, and professional NS musicians who are just as enthusiastic as I am to see this project taken to the next level.  I can't disclose any details about member the lineup just yet, but all of that will be announced as soon as it's finalized.

4. I saw news on the net about an upcoming album. Please tell us about it! Will it come out at OPOS Records again? Will you keep the musical direction in the same way as on the earlier CD?
There is indeed a new 14SW album in the works!  It will be released on OPOS Records, and yes, it will still be Metalcore.  However, I'm not one of those people who likes to write the same album over and over again, ala Amon Amarth (As awesome as they are).  The "feel" I guess you can say, will be the same, but the songs I have written so far have a more aggressive nature.  The production value has gone up, as I have learned much more about the field of mix engineering since the last release, and the variety of instruments has been increased a substantial amount.  I can't divulge too much, but this next album is going to be something any fan of the first will absolutely love.

5. How did you find the European label, OPOS Records to release your last CD? As far as I know, there are still active labels in the US, eg. Label 56. Why did you not choose a US label?


Initially I was only going to release the album through Label 56.  OPOS Records reached out to me shortly after I'd made those arrangements, and I began to think about the reality that this album, if only released via Label 56, will actually be illegal in Germany.  Now, as much as I truly despise the distopian laws of Germany, I have just as much love for the German people as I do White Americans.  I would not want any lawful action taken against any German who simply enjoyed my music.  That was a key factor in making two versions of the same album. 

OPOS Records is also insanely awesome, and hosts a catalog of bands I absolutely admire.  I could not turn down the opportunity to work with such a skilled, professional, and true-to-the-struggle record label as OPOS.




6. By the way, on the subject of American record labels, do you know why Final Stand Records ended their activity? It was the best NS label in the world, back in those days.  I still miss their work.

In specific, I could not tell you why they went down.  There used to be a lot of labels here in the US - Resistance Records was another one of our more prominent labels.  I think their downfall was a combination of factors.  The advent of the MP3, organizations like the SLPC who target labels and outlets and threaten them with economic terrorism and social defamation should they not comply with their agenda;  there's a few reasons, all quite tragic.

However, we now have the ability to become our own recording studios and audio engineers.  This circumvents the need for a lot of those things that have been taken away from us.  I will reiterate that the fall of the old labels and the old ways is tragic, but we have to look at what we've gained as well.  The ability to create has never been easier, and the audience a single man can reach has never been larger.  This is a truly interesting point in history to be alive.

7. I've always wanted to ask people from the US about the following topic: As far as I know, there are no (or just a few) contacts between US and South-American NS people/organizations.  What is your opinion on that, and what is the reason for this? What is your opinion on South-American NS/WP movements in general?

I really wish I could offer some insight about why certain groups mess around with others, but in my humble opinion, I think it's probably just superficial bullshit - whether it be ideological, political, or religious differences, or even just plain apathy.  Most organizations here in the US are very egocentric, and although they espouse and promote ideas similar to my own, it often appears that their primary goal is to be the next NSDAP.  They appear to have more interest in boasting their organization and their social status/relevance than The 14 Words.

I would imagine South-America to be the same - I'd imagine this is the case in most of the world.  My opinion on NS South America is the same as it is for NS anywhere.  I support it.  If an organization is actually pushing the NS ideology, such as Nordic Resistance Movement, it'll have my full support.  But there are so many organizations trying to be clever, thinking they can implement a fascist movement under the radar, without having their true intentions eventually discovered.  These kinds of organizations I find difficult to respect.  We've already seen that trying to be clever is not a successful strategy.  In this abominable age, I think people have had enough bullshit stuffed into their faces and are looking for honesty and Truth.  I say give it to them.



8. Another question I've always wanted to ask a US guy:  Is there tension between east-coast and west-coast people within the US, and within the movement?

I'm no expert in this field.  I do not pay enough attention to the goings-ons of the organizations here, or the successes or dramas they invoke, to be able to offer any tangible insight on these matters.  From what I've observed, there's unity and disunity across the board.  Some groups align with others, some groups hate others.  There is some cohesion, but there is an utter lack of absolute cohesion.  Either way, I stay out of it.  The approaches of these organizations generally consist of street demos, stickering/leafleting, campus rallies, speeches, protests, etc.  And while I absolutely would never condemn these actions or say they are unimportant, I simply do not engage in that form of activism.  At least, not anymore.  Not my horses, not my track.

9. The American scene looks a "bit" inactive nowadays for me.  Are there still bands, organizations, labels, shows, demonstrations, etc.? Or is the US scene totally dead?

On the music end, shows are usually kept to a local level, and the bands that perform at these functions are usually the old souls of the RAC scene, coming together for fellowship.  I can't speak to how active these bands are in regards to new releases as I haven't seen many.  The bulk of the music scene in the US now is largely internet based memery.  Acts such as Blink 1488 and Xurious are pretty prominent, although one is parody the other is lyricless Fashwave. 

I have some good friends who are trying to get the ball rolling again with some well produced, original NSHC, but nothing concrete as of yet.  I do feel a bit alone if I'm being perfectly honest.  If there are more active NSHC bands here, I wish they would reach out to me, or at the very least, make themselves more visible.

On the demonstration end, it's gotten a bit tough since the last big one in Charlottesville, VA.  If you haven't heard about it, it's worth looking up.  It was the biggest demo in the US in decades, and all the right notes were hit. "ZOG Will Not Replace Us" was a thematic chant, which resonated with me very much.  Unfortunately, the state decided to go fully tyrannical, pull our permit, declare it an "Unlawful Assembly" and proceeded to mace, beat, and arrest any attendant on our side of the fence they could get their hands on.  There are on-going trials against Nationalists who simply defended themselves, after the police were given a Stand-Down order.  Since this demo, many have been reluctant to form another, although I hear there are some in the works.

Overall, I would say the scene here in the US is far from dead,  it's in a restructuring phase.   A long overdo necessity to anyone who's been paying attention.

10. Are there actual US bands you'd recommend us to check? Any US NS hardcore bands maybe...?

Any band that I could mention right now, both you and your readers likely already know.  Final War, Max Resist, H8Machine, Fortress, No Alibi, etc.  Anything else are personal friends who are actively working on material that is not yet publicly available.  Most of the NS music I listen to comes from Europe, which is partially why 14SW lyrics are so Europe focused.  The first criticism I was offered about 14SW was:  "It sounds like what they're doing in Europe."  I just kind of stared blankly and thought to myself, "You mean, what we're supposed to be doing?"

As far as mainstream bands go, I'm sure there's some good ones, but I wouldn't give them a shout on the simple basis that they would never reciprocate.  "Fuck off nazi punk" and all that tired, trite heebery.




11. I read somewhere that you live in the NY area. Please tell us about it! How is the everyday life of a white NS in NY? This is one of the biggest melting pot of the world, life as an NS must be very dangerous there. Do you have contacts with the NYHC scene? Are there in New York like-minded people?
I lived in NYC for 32 years, and I moved to Southern Indiana about two years ago.  As you might imagine, it is not at all easy to live a normal life in such a place, NS or not, as a racially-aware White person.  Yes, it is a melting pot, and as natural law dictates, all peoples band together with those most like themselves, form their own enclaves, and vie for power and resources.  As a land with finite resources and a (((centralized))) power structure, the clashes of these enclaves are a daily occurrence.  There is this psychotic notion that multiculturalism works in NYC, but I say with certainty that it does not.  NYC does not have magic dirt that makes the impossible possible. 

Since Whites are a small minority in NYC, with no ability to organize based on racial lines like all other races, we were forced to live in one racial majority area or another, but never one of our own.  We tried to form them.  I remember an area called Maspeth that was majority Polish up until very recently when community organizers decided the area needed to "Get with the times" and "Diversify".  This process happened to all formally racially white enclaves in NYC's history.  I can say with reasonable certainty that today, none remain.

I had my small group of friends who were also NS, but in such a fast-paced city with a high cost of living, all we ever really did was work and hang out on the weekends.  We would sit around and talk about how much things suck and how we all needed to eventually find a way to move out.  Some of us did, some of us didn't.  Some of us were louder than others with our beliefs, values, and aspirations.  Not all of us are still around to talk about it.  I do know that there are some NS groups and individuals in NYC, but I do not know them personally nor do I care to.  I do not advocate "White Flight" but there is no value in using a water gun to put out a burning building.  Do what all peoples with a functioning mind do, and find a way to be with your own.  Honey bees ain't welcome in a wasp nest.

12. I heard some rumors that you played earlier in another bands too, like Hatelordz, H8machine, etc.. Would you tell us about your "musical career"?

Hatelordz, yes.  H8machine, I have not played with them.  However, I have been in my fair share of bands through out the years.  I'll try to list them in order, their genres, and what I played as they come to mind:

1997 - Artifacts (Hardcore) - Guitar
1999 - Ungodly Hunger (Goregrind) - Drums
2002 - From The Shadows (Melodic Death) - Guitar/Vocals
2004 - Crimson Winter (Folk Black Metal) - Drums
2005 - Grom (NSBM) - Drums
2006 - Hatelordz (NSHC) - Drums
2006 - Burn Down The Gates (Metalcore) - Guitar/Vocals

I was definitely more musically active in my younger days, such is life.  Around 2006 I started to get really interested in home recording and mix engineering.  It began as more of a financial thing - paying between $50-$150 an hour for a decent recording just wasn't feasible for me.  As I got deeper into that recording/mixing world, I started to hear things differently.  The ear-training involved in just understanding a basic 4 band EQ is pretty intense, and it's only a small piece of the puzzle.  I got a little obsessed with mixing for a while, fiddling around with all the different plug-ins and virtual instruments. 

Learning how to record, mix, and master my own stuff was probably the best musical choice I've ever made, despite the extremely long time it took to get good enough at it to release something presentable.  You may notice from the list above, that my band involvement stopped around 2006 and didn't resurface again until 2015 with the creation of 14 Sacred Words.  I had all those accumulated years of audio training but couldn't think of what to really apply it to until the idea of 14SW struck me.  Some people get really good at audio production in a couple of years, but in my case, it was about a decade.  I continue to learn more about song writing, music production and mix engineering every day.  It's a tough bunch of tasks and miles of learning curves, but I feel they are skills worth having, and nothing worth having comes fast or easy.  Life is struggle and I live for it.

13. What about your musical plans besides the new 14SW album? Do you have any further musical projects currently besides 14SW?

I think most musicians have a huge stock pile of songs, riffs, project ideas, and unfinished things sitting around, and I am definitely no exception.  I've got a ton of ideas and plans, but which will come into fruition and enter the world is really in Lord Apollo's hands. 

I attempted a Deathcore side-project called, "He Was Right" and released a single which can be found on YouTube (until it get's taken down).  The song is called, "Prey For Europe" and it was sort of about how every time there's a very foreseeable and avoidable tragedy that befalls the European people, our response is usually to get on social media, pop on the flag filter of whatever country was harmed and proclaim, #Pray For[insert European country].  In the song I tried to flip that on it's head - make those who attack Europe the ones to PREY for.




14. What is your opinion about prison gangs like the Aryan Brotherhood?

I can't fairly assess Aryan Brotherhood, because as you stated, it is a prison organization.  Prison is a fundamentally different world than the one in which we reside.  Reality itself is shifted, and molded into something those of us on the outside could never possibly comprehend.  For us, who have never been to prison for any tangible duration, and certainly those like myself who have never been to prison at all, to make any critical statement about Aryan Brotherhood would be both ill-informed, and unadvised.  I prefer to speak firmly and confidently, but only on matters to which I hold a reasonable degree of familiarity.  What I might be able to say is this:  What applies on the outside is inapplicable in prison, and what applies in prison is inapplicable on the outside.

15. I think everybody annoys this question, but I'd really want to know:  What is your opinion about President Trump? Do you support him, and what would you tell about the tension between Russia and the USA ? Will be there a new cold war?

I think Trump is, and has always been a business man.  The average American, and certainly those who call themselves "Conservatives" (as though there's a damn thing left to conserve) sees this "business man" image to be a net positive.  They think, "He'll make us all rich!  He'll kick out the brown people!  He'll give White people back America!"  They don't appear to remember the nature of business men. 

Business men are loyal to, and serve only one thing: Money.  I have never met a charitable business man, they keep all the money they get and they do not care how they get it.  Trump is absolutely a business man, and as such, he is, and always has been, at the mercy of those who are in absolute control of the financial institutions.  Unfortunately for us, those in absolute control of America's financial institutions are also in control of everything else; our media, academia, foreign policy, law, healthcare, literally everything.  Trump is at the mercy of these people, he serves their agenda so he can be paid.  Their agenda is the extermination of the White race, and the eternal damnation of our very souls.

I cannot speak on behalf of Russia, my knowledge of geopolitics is limited, but the tension between America and Russia appears very manufactured, at least on my end.  All I know is what I see in the media, and the media is always lying.  What I am able to learn via YouTube and Google searches is too saturated for me to formulate a firm opinion.  My speculation at this point is as viable as Average Joe's.  Do I think there will be war with Russia?  I have absolutely no idea, but I hope that if Russia does start bombing this shithole, it's not my beautiful, rural South Land that receives the blows.

16. Another annoying (but important) question: Do you support downloading music?

Do I support illegally downloading music?  Absolutely not.  Do I accept it as an unmendable issue and a harsh reality?  I'm forced to.

This is part of a much broader topic about the corrosion of the virtuous spirit of our people by our eternal enemy.  It's a pretty deep rabbit hole as to why an otherwise honorable White man, who is NS, would illegally download NS music.  The topic is more spiritual than it is legal, but I will spare you that and try and sum it up by saying this:  It is not the man who illegally downloads the music that I hold contempt, nor is it the act itself - it is the viscous, and degenerate spirit which corrupted his better senses that I reserve my hatred.




17. The first full length album of 14SW was a very professional release what is not really common in our scene. How were the reactions for the CD? Did you receive any positive feedback outside the scene?

There was a wide range of reactions from the general public, both here in America, and in Europe.  Because of the vocal style, it's not easy to tell what the songs are about upon first inspection.  I observed in many Metalcore groups on facebook and various Metal forums the generic, "I may not agree with the message but the music is great!"  Which is basically the opposite side of the coin the album received from many on our side of the fence, "I may not like the style of music but the message is great!"  14SW appears to be one of those bands that can walk in both worlds with varying degrees of success.  I know bands like Nokturnal Mortum, Burzum, and more recently, Moshpit also tread this path.  It's just great to be part of it, and I really hope to see more bands take this route soon.

18. Do you listen to any NS(HC) related bands?
The NS part of me runs to support so many bands in the scene.  The classics are always something I'll pop on whenever I'm feeling extra racist.  The new stuff I'll run to just to hear something new coming from our side.  The production value, however, keeps many of them from being part of my regular playlist.  As a man who's spent a decade in the realm of audio production, you might imagine that my ears have become very sensitive to poor mix choices, thus forcing me to be more selective with the bands I can listen to regularly.

To put it plainly, I support all NS bands, regardless of production value.  We are fighting the same fight using the same medium.  In this way, we are all bonded by a greater force than production value.  That said, the NS bands that are ALWAYS on my playlist would be:

Moshpit, Brainwash, Übermensch, Blind Justice, Blutlinie, Thrima, Bronson, You Must Murder, T[ERROR]SPHÄRA, and definitely Mind Terrorist.  The other NS bands usually on my playlist are NSBM like old Nokturnal Mortum (even new is good, though no longer NS), and a lot of the fun stuff like Blink 1488 and Mr. Bond.



19. I think it was enough for this time, thank you for your time. If You have any comments, last words, fell free to write it down now!

Thank you for taking an interest in 14SW, and taking the time to craft these questions!  Last words for this interview?  I think I've been enough of a smart ass throughout, so I'll end on speechy note:

Dear Comrades, Brothers, Sisters, Family, Friends, fellow travelers in the struggle, however you wish to be addressed,

The war we fight is not only for our soil, our heritage, our history, our children, our existence, or our prospects for the future - it is a fight to reclaim, cleanse, preserve, and strengthen our virtuous spirit.  The central, unseen power source of all that makes us who and what we are.  This is our true struggle, the struggle within ourselves - to purge ourselves of all that has poisoned our ability to fight this enemy on equal footing.  This is not one race vs another, one ideology vs another - simply put, this is, in it's most essential sense, Good vs Evil. 

The enemy who attacks us, and has attacked us through out the generations, has but one goal, one purpose for their wicked existence.  It is not merely to demographically displace us in our homelands - they have had the ability to do so for decades.  It is not merely to degenerate the morals and values of our people - this is just a means to an end.  It is not merely to genocide us from the Earth - they have had the power and resources to accomplish this also for decades.  What this eternal enemy of our people seeks to accomplish is nothing short of the complete and total damnation of the spiritual core essence of our being.  To damn us. 

It is not fulfilling enough for them to shame us, to pervert us, to torture and oppress us, nor to kill us and erase our past... they harbor within their black hearts an innate, biological and spiritual obligation to condemn all that we are.  They are a blackhole who's only existential purpose is to consume, with it's immeasurable power, all light from our souls.  Whether or not you believe in God, Gods, or even the existence of the soul, the fact is that our eternal enemy absolutely does.  If you cannot stare eye to eye with your enemy, defeat is a certainty.  This is why we have been losing for so long, and continue to lose more each day.  We naively believe that we can intimidate this enemy out of power with brute force, superficial displays of strength and loud chants, rational arguments, debates and fact flashing - championing Truths to the masses that our enemy has already devalued within them.  We have done this for decades, yet our enemy only grows more powerful; more exposed, but no less in control.  It's time we put ourselves to work where it counts - within.


I urge you, my people, my extended family, take the fight to the enemy within.  Work every day to cleanse yourself of the poison they have infected in you, one vice and sin at a time.  Be patient with yourself, but diligent.  Do not allow your ego to stop this process, reverting back to the same old tried and failed tactic of attacking the decoys the enemy set up to mask themselves.  The Left does not require your intervention to die, it will die on it's own, just as all unnatural things vying for existence in the natural world.  If the Left survives long enough to see the rebirth of the collective virtuous spirit of our people, they will burn to ash at the first sight of the light we bear.  We will need not raise even a fist to them, our presence alone will disintegrate them.  Will will become impervious to everything that once crippled us.  When this day comes, and only when this day comes, will we see the eternal end to our eternal enemy.  The beginning of our new world.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése